Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Sample Screen Color/Color Picker don't work on second monitor

(1/6) > >>

Avarones:
Giving some context: Last month I was working with a 24" and 19" monitors, then my Graphic card died and I bought a new one, buying a new 27" monitor together.
Formatted my computer, installed 3ds max, corona and everything back, everything working fine.

But I found out that the Sample Screen Color (or Color Picker) are not picking colors from the second monitor. It just appears to be picking a white color. Tried putting 3Ds max on second monitor, it doesn't work that way neither.

What could be happening?

Corona 5 / Max 19

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Avarones on 2020-01-06, 13:41:44 ---Giving some context: Last month I was working with a 24" and 19" monitors, then my Graphic card died and I bought a new one, buying a new 27" monitor together.
Formatted my computer, installed 3ds max, corona and everything back, everything working fine.

But I found out that the Sample Screen Color (or Color Picker) are not picking colors from the second monitor. It just appears to be picking a white color. Tried putting 3Ds max on second monitor, it doesn't work that way neither.

What could be happening?

Corona 5 / Max 19

--- End quote ---

Works fine for 2020 and 2019 corona v5, v4 on my end. Is your gpu drivers up to date? Also amd or nvidia?

Also note: It might be caused by the second GPU or by different DPI setting on the second monitor.

Juraj:
It never worked for me either (same monitors, single GPU, latest windows and drivers all year around), but this is some Windows setting imho though I am not aware which.

romullus:
It works for me, but it samples wrong values on secondary monitor, so i always have to be careful not pick colours from it. It probably would be better if it wouldn't work, than to work incorrectly.

maru:
It seems to work fine here, Max 2020 and Corona 5. Tested both Corona picker and Max picker.
Could anyone with this issue please take a few screenshots showing what exactly they are doing step by step, or a video if possible, so that we could try replicating the behavior?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version