Author Topic: Display ratio of local and remote passes in cVFB Stats tab  (Read 2559 times)

2016-09-16, 09:04:47

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
When using DR I´d like to see how many passes were rendered by the master and how many by the slaves (without the need of summing up all passes in DR tab and substracting this from the number of total passes).

It´s important for example while checking the next adaptivity recalc intervall. Atm you never know when you get the next valid noise level calculated.

But independently from that I´d like to see that information in the stats.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2016-09-16, 10:26:25
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Done
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2016-09-16, 10:31:04
Reply #2

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Was about time ;)

Good Luck

2016-09-20, 10:21:50
Reply #3

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Done

Thanks for one of the fastest feature request implementations ever :) I´ve been using it now and I would like to tweak it a bit:

My epic fault was suggesting to show DR passes in the brackets not the local ones. Now still you have to do math to get the local passes (which are the most important, for the reason in the first post).

Additionally those characters ("DR:") in the stats tab look somehow... ugly, can´t help myself. So please find attached two proposals to solve both "issues". Either option A which shows all: sum, local, dr or if this appears to be too much option B with sum and local only. One of those two would be fantastic. Sorry for the inconvenience,

Good Luck

2016-10-06, 19:20:39
Reply #4

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Please reconsider for the 1.5 release, thanks,

Good Luck