Author Topic: Has corona anything like "toon core" has in the case of vRay?  (Read 19769 times)

2015-08-04, 18:15:43
Reply #15

jorari71

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you very much Maru.

I will try to make some scenes in order to see how it fits to my client requirements.

:)

2015-08-04, 18:30:43
Reply #16

dubcat

• Active Users
  • ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ meow
    • View Profile
ok, I am attaching a scene

Looks like the guy has eaten a lot of fiber ;)
             ___
    _] [__|OO|
   (____|___|     https://www.twitch.tv/dubca7 / https://soundcloud.com/dubca7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) choo choo

2015-08-05, 05:31:56
Reply #17

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
A very clever way to achieve  a toon shader... but i'm not shure if it will work in a complex setup.
I would like to add a specialized toon shader that has received  few reviews than it should.
Its called "Pencil +3" just google it.
Is the BEST toon shader for max. Period. It even let you extract illustrator files of anything you throw at it, or fake a hand drawn, mechanical drawings and a loong etc.
I dont know why is not so popular this days, like i said its awesome good.

Hope it helps someone.
« Last Edit: 2015-08-05, 05:39:03 by borisquezadaa »
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2015-08-05, 08:36:43
Reply #18

jorari71

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Borisquezada, this is really interesting.
It's perfect!.
Thank you very much Boris. (Muchas gracias). :)

Best regards.

2015-08-05, 09:36:28
Reply #19

juang3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
jorari71 the thing I posted is a native feature of blender, it's a pretty good toon render engine.

Cheers.

2015-08-05, 10:48:58
Reply #20

jorari71

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes it is Juan. The question is that your solution is under Blender platform and Boris' one is under 3DSMAX. With your solution I should install Blender (although is free) and start learn how to handle with it and with the Pencil +3 I only have to learn a shader, with easy control tools as I've been watching in some tutorials...But I have to pay for it.

Anyway I will use one solution.

Thank you all.

2015-08-07, 22:18:47
Reply #21

juang3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
IMHO you won't last too much in learning how to use Blender, the latest versions has a 3dsmax mapped set of hotkeys, so it will be familiar to you, in the end what you need is to integrate a point cache of your scene and render it, anyways, of course you will have to dedicate time to learn it, Pencil is too expensive IMHO, but it all depends on your needs and budget :)

Cheers!