Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

New VFB Skin and functionality

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tom:

--- Quote from: RTstudio on 2024-02-14, 16:23:05 ---:(
I was really hoping that the new VFB could handle cryptomatte masks in Corona 12.
And what about render history? This tool really needs more presence, its practically unusable right now.

--- End quote ---

100% agree with cryptomatte masks and a revamped render history.
Thanks for the update TomG,
All the best to you guys,

TomG:
TY RTstudio and Tom! We will indeed keep on working hard, and we'll let you know as soon as we can on features to expect / hope for! Meantime ty for the feedback on what you are most looking forward to, or wanting to see.

Dalton Watts:
Yes, Cryptomatte masks would save us a lot of time. Although in Vray, and from my limited time testing it 2 days ago, I think there's a problem with color bleed not being taken into account.

This is what I would like to see in the new VFB:

- Cryptomatte masks (if this could work also for selective denoising, even better)
- Allow creation of folders in the main layer stack in VFB
- Add the ability to select and move multiple layers into a folder in VFB
- Post chromatic aberration in the VFB
- Highlight/Shadow clipping warning

But I agree with TomG. VFB performance and streamlining should be the priority, and then build upon that.

lupaz:

--- Quote from: Dalton Watts on 2024-02-15, 14:53:16 ---- Cryptomatte masks (if this could work also for selective denoising, even better)
- Allow creation of folders in the main layer stack in VFB
- Add the ability to select and move multiple layers into a folder in VFB
- Post chromatic aberration in the VFB
- Highlight/Shadow clipping warning

--- End quote ---

I like all these.

I just want to say that you guys did a really good job with the Corona Lister and I'm hoping to see more of that UI design in the new VFB.

romullus:

--- Quote from: lupaz on 2024-02-15, 17:35:11 ---I just want to say that you guys did a really good job with the Corona Lister and I'm hoping to see more of that UI design in the new VFB.

--- End quote ---

I hope the team will do much better job on the new VFB than they did on the lister. I think that tool is unfinished and lacks basic functionality. Not inviting to use at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version