Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Feature Requests

Custom shape render region?

(1/1)

TeoRossi93:
Hey guys!
I was wondering if is there any chance to get an option to draw a custom render region, free hand or using something like the polygonal lazo in Photoshop.
In attached screenshot for example, I should need only the dark green area to be render.

Yes, I know there's the include list, sometime tho would be better to have the "polygonal region"

davetwo:
Use render selected. just drag in the geo for that part.

On a slight tangent I do wish that it was possible to use render selected with some padding, as on areas with stronger DoF it wouls avoid dark fringing.

romullus:

--- Quote from: davetwo on 2023-11-21, 09:30:11 ---On a slight tangent I do wish that it was possible to use render selected with some padding, as on areas with stronger DoF it wouls avoid dark fringing.

--- End quote ---

Actually Corona has so called fuzzy region, you can activate it by ctrl-dragging edge of regular region in the VFB, unless it's not implemented in C4D version.

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2023-11-21, 10:23:07 ---
--- Quote from: davetwo on 2023-11-21, 09:30:11 ---On a slight tangent I do wish that it was possible to use render selected with some padding, as on areas with stronger DoF it wouls avoid dark fringing.

--- End quote ---

Actually Corona has so called fuzzy region, you can activate it by ctrl-dragging edge of regular region in the VFB, unless it's not implemented in C4D version.

--- End quote ---
Indeed it does ;)

davetwo:
Ah, how interesting. Who knew!
(Although in my case the buffer area/extra padding was for Render Selected rather than Render region, where you could just make the region a bit bigger anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version