Author Topic: The Icon Residence Animations  (Read 1768 times)

2018-08-29, 07:53:20

M Nabil

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys :

I want to share with you my latest animation it's my first time using corona render in animations any comment or suggestions are very welcome to improve my Corona skills
Thank you hope you like it.

The Icon Residence Animations :
frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

https://www.behance.net/Mohamed--Nabil

2018-08-30, 12:02:11
Reply #1

Bzuco

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • personal web page
Actually for first animation it looks really good. Even mix of movie footage with visualizations. I like the camera and overall video editing.
There are some flashing moments on some objects, but nothing terrible :) .What is worse is architectural concept of whole complex...steep garage entrance, weird garden design in the middle of complex, ...but that was not your business :) ( I hope )

Maybe for the future projects...better car animations (timing(0:17 entrance cylinder bariers), speed of some cars), slightly more transparent water stream in fountain, remove road cracks (they look realistic, but are unwanted near new complex of buildings :)  )

2018-09-01, 14:36:35
Reply #2

M Nabil

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Actually for first animation it looks really good. Even mix of movie footage with visualizations. I like the camera and overall video editing.
There are some flashing moments on some objects, but nothing terrible :) .What is worse is architectural concept of whole complex...steep garage entrance, weird garden design in the middle of complex, ...but that was not your business :) ( I hope )

Maybe for the future projects...better car animations (timing(0:17 entrance cylinder bariers), speed of some cars), slightly more transparent water stream in fountain, remove road cracks (they look realistic, but are unwanted near new complex of buildings :)  )

Hello Bzuco ;

First, I would like to express my thanks to you. I will take the next time to take into account the advice that I have been told about the speed of cars, cracks in the street, the bright things that appear and transparency of the fountains. As for the architectural design, you know that we are advising the client about the bad things that must be changed. But no one listens to what we say I always try to find a way to hide some architectural mistakes but you can not hide them all anyway I thank you very much for your advice :)