Author Topic: Relax zone in SPA resort  (Read 6718 times)

2015-09-25, 15:30:27

Shaten

• Users
  • www.lmotion.co.uk
    • View Profile
One of the rooms in the SPA center we finished recently. Posting only two pictures since there's isnt much to show.

2015-09-26, 07:22:07
Reply #1

Image Box Studios

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • IMAGE BOX STUDIOS
Hi....i like your render images. nice attempt. your sofa and pillow material look awesome. how you did sofa and pillow material? very photo realistic material.

2015-09-28, 17:18:11
Reply #2

Shaten

• Users
  • www.lmotion.co.uk
    • View Profile
Hi, thanks a lot! Well the material itself is simple. It just two falloffs of different values mixed together. You can achieve various effects with just playing with the curve and the values of bitmaps. The curves in both falloffs are the same, the only difference is brightness, thats why I've used color correction.

2015-10-08, 14:43:55
Reply #3

o_wal

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi, thanks a lot! Well the material itself is simple. It just two falloffs of different values mixed together. You can achieve various effects with just playing with the curve and the values of bitmaps. The curves in both falloffs are the same, the only difference is brightness, thats why I've used color correction.
Cool render! I do not understand the material pillows, Please show it to better. thanks

2015-10-08, 15:16:54
Reply #4

Noah45

• Active Users
  • press *1
    • View Profile
After reading the above comment, and trying to understand the pillows. comment. Hyper-critical comment, is that the pillow shadows are too harsh?
The material in the glasses doesn't look correctly refracted?

Retail Illustrator  (for ever' 80's )
3DMax 2020/Corona Version: 6DB

2015-10-08, 15:42:00
Reply #5

atelieryork

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Atelier York
I think he just means he doesn't fully understand how you made the shaders, and likes how they look.
Alex York
Atelier York
www.atelieryork.co.uk
max 2016 sp1, corona 1.3 final, win 8.1. pro

2015-10-08, 16:58:32
Reply #6

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Cool render! I do not understand the material pillows, Please show it to better. thanks

Try out this tutorial

http://viscorbel.com/shop/creating-v-ray-materials-vol-1/

It is actualy the tehnology we use for fabrics creation. Don't mind it is about vray, the tehnique it self works out in corona aswel.
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2015-10-09, 20:27:41
Reply #7

mitviz

• Active Users
  • Architectural/Product Modeling and Rendering
    • View Profile
    • MITVIZ
hard to tell its even a render, great job!
Mitviz
Professional Modeling and Rendering Solutions
Intel core i7-5960x cpu @3 GHz, GeForce GTX 970